The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

guise. i need help. - Page 2 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

guise. i need help.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

guise. i need help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 pm

That's why we're a pack Smile I was thinking of you guys in English today because I had to explain to the class why I like wolves -__- lol
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Ha! Same, except I had to choose an animal and I had to write a short story about it. Was very pleased with the response from my teacher. This might be my senior year, but I'm taking as many english credits as I can. I plan to be an english teacher/author some day, and hopefully teach at a college someday to. Its only a dream though....I'll never have the money, though I'm working my rear off. :/
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Yew bguise are sweet :3 I think about yew guise all day, wondering if you‘re all okay. Ugh. The only thing I‘ve had to explain is why I‘m called Jello.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Why you called Jello?
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Last year, I confused my science teacher with my swim coach, and I call my swim coach “Jello“ Because her name is Julietta. But anyways, Jello and Mrs. Look the same, so I confused them and said: “But Jello! That‘c chicken cruelty!“ So I became “Jello“ All through that year, and Mrs. Best friend, Mrs. Fedkiw, now calls me Jello.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Lol! Better then being called "Wolf" or "Loner" by everyone at school. I might be social here, but I tend to keep others at arm lentgh here. *shrugs* I don't mind the nickname Wolf, but Loner....well it was usually followed by a mean look, which quickly turned into a fight, and I'm going to take a second to brag and say I won most of them. Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

At least you stood up for yourself and didn‘t take it! Cx
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

I don't submit easily, but I know how to pick my fights. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Haha same here :3 But, ny friendo Aly always beats me too it.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Ha! Had a friend from Africa that used to be that way. It was usually I thought beat him to the fight when they would call him the N word. He moved back last year though, so I'm back to being my lonesome self.
Back to top Go down
Evanella

Evanella

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am

I'm kinda late in response, dealing with my baby girl in all but I once did the same a long time ago. It was bad and made tons of people leave me, kinda made me feel different. I go through stuff every day though, like my baby girl is having problems breathing. I delivered her 4 weeks early, I'm single with noone to lean on what so ever. It's half the reason why I come on here, to feel at home. This pack is basically my second family. My mom is gone, my step-dad was drinking and driving and he drove home from a resturant with my mom. I had gotten a phone call and my dad was crying, saying he's sorry. My mother died on impact, my dad was on the highway and he stopped short for some reason and a semi had ran into them on the passenger side. Soon after my mothers death my step-dad had taken his life, saying he couldn't live without her and that he didn't want to hurt me. So I know how it feels when you have a friend or family member threatning to take their life. It sucks and you just want it to be forgotten, and hope that he/she would never think of a way like that....
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Anyway James you can do it. I'm trying to do it too. Unfortunately my school in discouraging English, because they say "no one uses it anymore."

And my name Shadow came from a teacher. Five years ago she called me it because I used to follow her around like a shadow. Everyone would scream it at my track meets and stuff too. So yeah that's me guys Smile

I'm so sorry Evanella Sad I'm here for you if ever need be.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Wow, that sucks. I love litterature....

And I'm sorry Evanella. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

English is strongly encouraged here.

I‘m so sorry. Evanella. Same, I‘m here for you. But how‘re the girls.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

guise. i need help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: