The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

guise. i need help. 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

guise. i need help.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

guise. i need help. Empty
PostSubject: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey guise... what do you do when a friend is about to take their life away? I mean, he‘s like my best friend. And he just can‘t handle anything anymore. I promised him I‘d visit him. He promised he‘d keep living. But... i really don‘t know what to do. Someone please help me. If he takes his life, I might cut again. I don‘t want to be that again, and I don‘t want to loose him.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Tell an adult. Its better to have them get mad at you rather then have them kill themself. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 pm

I think he did it already.. he lives in Minnesota...
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh....I'm sorry. I pray he didn't and just needs to cool off....
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

It‘s okay... same here... but he hasn‘t texted me...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm so sorry. That's just terrible. I really do hope he is okay. Suicide is a thing that effects everyone from friends to family. No matter what life does get better- ca va aller mieux (My fav. French phrase). I turn to writing to let it out and dance. Or sometimes music or try to talk to a trust adult, my favorite teacher or my Grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 pm

I do too... but, I don‘t think that‘ll fix me up this time. There‘s three. One is bleeding, there other‘s aren‘t....
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Don't cut. It's seriously addicting I know. Try to find a healthy outlet for your energy and not in dangerous activities like that. I'm always here for you if you wish to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 pm

I‘ll talk to Aly. She‘s friends with him too. Thanks Shadow Smile
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Same. For my peace of mind please, pretty please don't cut? I don't usually beg, at all, but I've lost a friend before that accidently cut to deep. I can't lose anyone else.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Same. For my peace of mind please, pretty please don't cut? I don't usually beg, at all, but I've lost a friend before that accidently cut to deep. I can't lose anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes I know the feeling James. My friend went to the hospital and I never got to see her again. She went to rehab then her family moved.

And no problem. I'm here for you, and everyone else, always.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks James Smile Yew guise are great. Alright. I promise. For your peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Didn't mean to double post. XC And you better not or I'll sik Adrian on you. Smile

Aw I'm sorry Shads. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Puh-lease. I‘d have Ondine protect me :3

I‘m sorry Shadow
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm

I think he could take her. XD
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh you haven‘t met the extremely pissed off beetchy side of Ondine yet :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm

It's fine guys but I wouldn't want the same to happen to any of you.

In all honestly, Shadow would probably lose to both of them lol. She's not much of a fighter. . . But Dhiren is.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Haha and you really seen the frost bitten side of Adrian yet. Smile He softer towards towards faes. XD

NOT TRUE Shads! Adrian actually won't harm faes. He doesn't think them weak, he just respects them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Ahhh well Shadow is safe Smile

Adrian seems like he will definitely be interesting and add to some drama Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Haha Shadow, if you‘re beta, you gotta be good :3 I‘vee seen the softer side for Ondine cx Sorta. Lool
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Baseing him off of what I used to be like, but I'll admit I was worse....I'm ceartin Shadow could take on anyone, especially since Azriel will skin anyone who dares challenging her. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Awww Smile Love ya guys, you're the best,
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Man I'm making mistakes left and right with my writing tonight! Haha love all of ya. Y'all help me more then ya know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, we‘re all here for each other :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guise. i need help.   guise. i need help. Empty

Back to top Go down

guise. i need help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: