The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

More than affiliates. Please Consider 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

More than affiliates. Please Consider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiko Fleetpaw

More than affiliates. Please Consider Empty
PostSubject: More than affiliates. Please Consider   More than affiliates. Please Consider EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Fire and Ice wolf packs was created in June of 2006 and has maintained a relatively active environment since then. We used to be hosted on MSN but unfortunately they closed their service and since then we have moved to forumotion and have been here for a few years now. Since leaving MSN we have noticed a lack of community with other Wolf RPG sites and now we are seeking something more close knit with another site. I don't really mean an affiliate but more along the lines of sister site where each others sites are promoted first and we both benefit from a shared interest of all of our members. We seek to increase our activity overall and the problems with affiliates is that there are so many and it is a nice advertising tool but it lacks, again, the community aspect.

The Rain Pack as I have seen it is a well put together, aesthetically pleasing site similar to our own but of course there are differences that make each of us unique and may provide different freedoms or experiences for all of our members to enjoy.

As another forumotion site and also a site that is right next to us on the Top 50 Wolf RPG site we, Management of FNI, are extending a request of a Sister Site to foster activity between our sites and promote them to others as well.

Please consider this request, take a look around our site and feel free to contact me at my email. Tayorhope830@msn. com

And if this does not interest you we of course would still be pleased to be affiliates and help each other in that way.

Thank you.

Fniwp.forumotion. net

More than affiliates. Please Consider Rsz_1110
Back to top Go down

More than affiliates. Please Consider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Guest Board-
Jump to: