The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Heh, Sorry. ^.^"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytemare

Nytemare

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 am

It's been a while since I've been on here, and I'm sure none of you remember me, but I felt the desperate need to come onto this site, at 1AM just to write this.

First of all, I am very sorry for leaving (without warning) I had... Er, Family problems... And the 21 sentence min. Became more of a chore than something I enjoyed. I soon became less active, until I just never came on here anymore...

Not to mention that school had a huge impact on me and my activity on this site.

If you would allow me, I would love to come back and become part of the pack.

-Nyte
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 pm

You shouldn't have to ask Razz We would love to have you back! and I'm sure all of us understand that you've been busy, a couple of us have been kept away as well. Unfortunetly the 21 sentence min still stands, i think, so you'll still have to deal with that Wink

Back to top Go down
Nytemare

Nytemare

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 am

Thank you Smile It's good to be back. Then 21 sentence minimum, won't be a issue.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 pm

It's perfectly understandable that life gets in the way, because I have also been inactive too lately. All that matters is that you try to be as active as possible and that your loyalty never strays Smile The Rain Pack community will be glad you are back!

The 21 minimum was daunting to myself at first. My first replies were like: *shadow looks for rabbit* but now have improved to full sentence with dialogue separated into paragraphs. Just use the five senses to help expand your writing and that's half the work there. The more you write the more you become acquainted with your character too!
Back to top Go down
Nytemare

Nytemare

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you for the advice Shadow, It will help me a lot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Sorry. ^.^"   Heh, Sorry. ^.^" Empty

Back to top Go down

Heh, Sorry. ^.^"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: