The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Extended Leave.... 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Extended Leave....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey guys.

So earlier this month I spread word that i would be gone due to given circumstances. I came back to say that I'm going to be gone longer than expected....

During a basketball game things got pretty rough when i got taken down when going for a rebound. Long story short, i ended up with a grade 2 concussion and am under house lockown to take it easy. I'm not supposed to use the conputer or any other electronics, like my phone. As far as i know i wont be able to get on a computer till the second week of january.

I'll try to wrap up whatever conversations or situations my characters are tangled in, so that i wont be holding anyone up any longer. Terribly sorry.

x
Back to top Go down
James

James

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:49 am

Aw, hope you get to feeling better! You take it easy, you hear me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 am

Lol loud and clear! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Awww Hurricane :c I'm so sorry to hear that about you! I hope everything works out for your favor. Remember your health comes first, because we know your heart remains loyal to us. Always.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks Shadow Smile I just didn't want people think i had abandonded TRP. I love it to much to do that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:51 am

I know and we love you too (especially me Razz)!!! Hope your recovery is fast and quick though!
Back to top Go down
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 am

Completely understandable! Please feel better! Come back to your family soon, you got that? Razz
Back to top Go down
James

James

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Hehe. ^^ I'd also like to apologize for not replying lately....I'm sick, and I'm going crazy trying to find presents for everyone and it's stressing me out big time! I hope you have a great Christmas, Hurricane! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks James Very Happy hope you had a good one too.

As for my return... sorry it's been taking a little longer than expected. I got a concussion as yall may know, and lets just say things have taken a little longer than expected. My concussion is estimated between a 2 or 3 grade concussion, and I was pulled from school over x-mas over break. I returned to school on the 2nd day of the new year (Happy New Years!!) but didn't make it long before my headaches began to resurface.

I ended up having to go to a specialty clinic, but my appointment was not until the 23rd of january. Since my appointment, i have been undergoing speech and physical therapy. I was actually let out of speech therapy after the first visit, they say theres nothing wrong with me there. Wink but i'm still undergoing physical therapy two times a week. between then i am on strict schedule of only 8 hours of school, no sports/concerts (can't even go to watch >.<), and then returning home immediatly after school, homework limited to 2 hours, supper, then bed.

I am still unable to return to Rain Pack or to have any computer use at all, minus school work. I'm sorry i couldn't have updated you guys sooner, but my hands were definately full. My physical therapist says i am making a fast recovery and should be back to normal sooner than expected (hopefully). But before i can be cleared, i have to go back to the specialty clinic and get cleared by them and we haven't even set up an appointment yet...

So that's the lastest of info on my life. As for what to do with my wolves, i'm not entirely sure. Writing any posts is simply pointless because i don't know the next time i may be back to write, and i don't want to leave anyone hanging on me... So if you were interacting with my wolves, just pretend they are doing single patrols or maybe one is sick, and i'll pick up something when i return and make some excuse/story behind their limited posts

perhaps Axel falls ill due to eating strange berries that he was unfamiliar with because they only grow here within the rain pack (he'll get better)
Nina&Hurricane made a journey back to the original spot of their families' pack (it was destroyed in both their histories) to see if any had gathered there once again.

I don't know for sure, but that sounds like something i could work with, and would explain why they haven't been active around the pack. I can work on their stories the old fashion way... pencil and paper. >.< haha.

That's all for now Smile I hope to return by the end of february at the latest... hopefully all works out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extended Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave....   Extended Leave.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended Leave....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: