The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Quite annoyed right now.. 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Quite annoyed right now..

Go down 
+3
James
Midnight
Allyxandria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

Quite annoyed right now.. Empty
PostSubject: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I find this quite irritating. But why is it that no one gets on here and roleplays like they used to?? The Rain pack used to be packed, no pun intended, at all hours of the day and night when it was on the twilight saga website. When I came back I thought it'd still be like that but I guess I was wrong. I came back to roleplay. Not sit around like theres something going on that I might be missing and there's just not.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 am

The site has come a long way from being on the twilight saga site.
If you had been here for the majority of it's time on the site (not to sound rude, because I wasn't always here, either -- actually most of the time I wasn't, but I visited and saw the growth.), but it has grown tremendously and is growing. There are hundreds of other wolf RPGs, so to have someone choose this one out of all of the others is something amazing in itself, which we should appreciate.
People can also be busy at times, unable to reply right away and immediately. Actually, I like it when role plays are a bit slower moving as it gives time for people to develope plots and such.
But again, the site has grown a lot from where it once was. It's been over a year since TRP was knocked off of TTS. It has changed since then, and has conquered many feats.
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am

It's not that I didn't want to be here Mido. I had literally no way to get on. My phone can't do this anymore. Not since I changed my phone from a blackberry to a frickin slider phone from straight talk. I'm not even angry at the people here. I'm angry at the damn twilight saga idiots for taking away the one thing I had to look forward to when i felt the most alone. That site used to be so creative.. Now it's just full of twilight drones.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 pm

I do miss the TTS one too, but I do enjoy having time to create a plot, but then I do get a little impatient if it takes more then three days for someone to reply....
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Yeah, you're not the only one. I get impatient when it takes more than 10 hours.. I'm on here all day for the most part.. And I'm not one for wanting to sit around..
Back to top Go down
~Stella~

~Stella~

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Me too....since I have no school yet, I just sit at home refreshing the page, along with scrolling through another site.
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

yeah... Which I don't like doing.. I'm a one rp site kinda girl.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 pm

And TTS is long gone. That was over a year ago.
I know that you had no way of getting on, simply saying if you did have a way then you could have seen the differences.
This, site, to me, is still get its start off. I'm sorry, but this type of complaining is what gets to me the most. If you want it better, invite people, make it active. Who are we to say anything if we do not try to do anything?
Again, some people are busy, and they simply do not have the time to actually come on to post, and if they do come on, it may be only be for a short moment, so they cannot post then, either.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 pm

And TTS is long gone. That was over a year ago.
I know that you had no way of getting on, simply saying if you did have a way then you could have seen the differences.
This, site, to me, is still get its start off. I'm sorry, but this type of complaining is what gets to me the most. If you want it better, invite people, make it active. Who are we to say anything if we do not try to do anything?
Again, some people are busy, and they simply do not have the time to actually come on to post, and if they do come on, it may be only be for a short moment, so they cannot post then, either.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 pm

True, true! Actually I've been trying to get people on as well. I wanna do what I can to help, just seems no one has time these days.
Back to top Go down
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 am

My opinion reflects that of Midnight's. TTS is long gone. And although at times I do miss it, even if I had the opportunity to I would not go back to it. The fact that in order to find the Rain Pack you had to go through something Twilight related disgusted me. Here, it is all about the pack.

Yes, replies are slower but they're not terrible one-liners. The forums aren't filled with random OOC talk. Replies are detailed, have depth and show complex characters. Even at TTS, people were busy and had things to do. As much as I wish I could, I am physically unable to be on the site 24/7 replying like a robot. But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about the site and the priorities I have here.

If it bothers you that much about inactivity (which in the grand scheme of things is not even that dead) to make a topic about it then you personally take action. Spread the word about the site on other websites. Sitting around and waiting like you say you do is not going to get more people to join.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:30 pm

If I may...

I have a deviantart and a Facebook account for roleplaying, and my friends are online constantly. I would gladly share the website with them, as a few of them all have OC's..
Back to top Go down
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Of course! You can do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Evanella

Evanella

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 am

I come on daily, unless it's the weekend. 'Cause I am at school during the day time and yea. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite annoyed right now..   Quite annoyed right now.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite annoyed right now..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: