The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

***IMPORTANT Notice***

Go down 
+5
Nytemare
Hurricane_
James
Kikiani Chiisaki
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Will you miss me?
No
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Not at all
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you?
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes I love you!
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No I have always hated you.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
James

James

***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Aw, hope you get to getting better! Good luck with your show. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks James Smile
On a negative note, my hand is still majorly swollen after taking medicine and icing all day, so I may need to go back to the doctor and do an MRI. Visibility-wise he did not see any physical damage after the abrupt impact, but he said the swelling should have vanished by now. Oh my life ;(
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 am

*laughs* Similiar things have happened to my knee when I was still in school on the basketbal team.... I feel your pain. XD Good luck, I hope nothing's wrong with it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm

It's been rough my life. My friend's Mother died and I am attending funeral services, so excuse my absence. My hand is still not better if anything worse. Overall my life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Now my other friend's Grandmother died. It seems my life is devoted to injuries, dance (sometimes), homework, and funeral services.
Back to top Go down
~Stella~

~Stella~

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Aw, I'm so sorry Shadow. :C
Keep that recovery going and then you can indulge in Role Playing all you want. x3
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I've been terrible, I'm so sorry. Please find it tin your lovely hearts o forgive me Sad

Well I got through midterms, which made my hand swell even more. I was FaceTiming with my doctor (odd, right?) and he saw my hand and freaked. It's really swollen and he's making me go get X-rays. He thinks I may have fractured the bone or done something to tendon, as it is still so swollen. Life's been rough overall, making me very depressed. Hopefully I'll get things sorted out soon and be able to let you guys know more, because I do too. Oh what I would do to have a "normal" hand.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Aw, hope your hand gets better girly. D:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm

As do I Sad
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Yikes! Sorry about your hand Shadow, guess we both have annoying injuries that won't go away >.< Hopefully yours gets better faster than mine
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm

I hope the same for you, Hurricane. It seems both of us are doomed to constant injuries. Oh the irony of how life works Smile
Life's been awful to me lately. I went for the X-rays and no bones are broken, so that's good. I'm going back t my doctor on President's week so we'll see from there. Otherwise it's still swollen, turns people, gets ice-cold, and writing hurts. I cannot even open my thumb from my pointer finger, like barely an inch. I'm still out of gym and I wrap it daily.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Well that sounds good. Much better than before Smile
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 pm

I want to apologize for not replying lately. Things haven't been too good on the ranch, and a lot of cattle are starting to die off so me and the other hands have been working our tails off giving shots and keeping a 24/7 eye on the cows. Things have started to settle down, so I should be replying by tommorow if not later tonight.

Hope you guys get better! Missing everyone! XC
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Hope things are going better now with you James!

Anyway, I went to the doctor both Wednesday and Thursday (hence the absence). If anything it's doing better as in the part he did surgery on and everything took and went well. On the negative note, my thumb gets swollen from any use because it is so petite and delicate (not my words). The bottom part of my thumb is double the size of all my fingers from writing with it on Wednesday, but I'm icing it at the moment to have the swelling go down. He's says there is nothing wrong that it turns purple nerve wise, so that's a mystery. I'm still out of gym but can dance, which is good because the first competition of the season is next week. Overall the surgery went well, but after getting hurt it seemed to hurt my thumb for no reason. My doctor doesn't want me to write, which is impossible for school, but rather type (which means I can roleplay if I have time!). I go back in May and see then, but I need to ice my thumb daily so the swelling to go down, but it may always be like this because they have no "meat." And that is my life... brought to you by: Shadow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

***IMPORTANT Notice***
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3