The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack

Go down 
+4
Nytemare
Kikiani Chiisaki
Shadow
Hurricane_
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

You're part Greek Janes? Ugh. I'm jelly.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Hehe, yes! And part French on my moms side. :]
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Ugh. I hate you! But, I don't hate you hate you, more like a jelly hate you, but you'd do amazing in my french class!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Lol jelly hate me? And Merci! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Heehee yeah. I love Greek mythology. More interesting then Japanese myths.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 pm

i like greek mythology as well ^_^ just never thought of naming my wolves after gods and goddesses. I prefer spanish myself... i wish to travel to spain someday, even if they have a terrible economy and such
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh~ I have a cousin and bet friend living on Spain x)
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Really?? Lucky!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 pm

I love Greek mythology too! Smile
I also love Egyptian Mythology Smile
I want to go t Spain one day. Four years ago we had to do a six month project on a country and I got Spain. Ever since then I would love to go there.
I also want to go to France. In French II this year Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Heehee lucky~ But I honestly prefer speaking Filipino, Korean and Japanese. Filipino and Korean because they're some of my main languages, and Japanese because I apparently watch t much Japanese anime...
Back to top Go down
Nytemare

Nytemare

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Really! You speak Filipino, Korean, and Japanese! That's awesome! I only speak Spanish, but that's no fun. xD
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Haha watc more anime Ember! But watc with subs! Then you'll learn Japanese x)
Back to top Go down
Nytemare

Nytemare

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Nah, I learned I'm to lazy to read and watch anime! lol, besides it really messes me up, the voices are so different, compared to dub! Only word I know is baka, which is quite sad actually.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am

Lived in Athens, Greece until I was 8, then moved to Spain for about a month, went to live in Paris, France for a month, and now happily living in America now. I visit my aunt in Paris once every summer, but other then that I'm stuck raising my sisters and farm work. :/
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 am

Haha I'm only used to the subs ecause I read a grade level above then what I'm supposed to, and sometimes I don't even read the subs, I type and comepletely understand ^^

I know:
Baka
Kuso
Some other curses ^^ Works well during school^^
Konnichi'wa
Oyasumi
Ai,
All my wolves names are Japanese, Yukino-Oto: The sound of Snow
Takeru: (It was either burning or Ember or both)
Chiisaki: Wish
Kuroi: (Forgot what it meant e3e)
There's A LOT more I know, but I don;t wanna right it all x) Ugh. James. Now I'm jealous. What was it like in Athens? My parents visited there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 am

French isn't fun either. I hate the class lol. I find language are hard! You are so lucky to know three!
Back to top Go down
Nytemare

Nytemare

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 am

Lol I hate Spanish, I always get the weirdest Spanish teacher ever, we spent a whole 45 minutes discussing Llamas xD.

Ugh, your lucky James! I always wanted to go to Athens.

That's awesome Kikiani, I always knew they were Japanese names, but I never knew what they meant, and that's a little creepy with Takeru o.O. Raiden's name means either lighting, thunder, or the lightning and thunder god.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 am

James I'm leit SOOOOOO jealous! lol Smile
My French teacher is so hard. All we do is such hard work. Just French I was killer, this year French II is going to be horrible lol Smile
At least your Spanish class was funny! lol
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 am

Heehee Actually, I'm really good in french, but all my marks dropped because of the damned invention they call homework e3e Heehee When you start off learning a language, you start learning the basic words and gradually build up~
But it sucks because if you talk to your family and accidentally speak a different language to them, they get mad e3e Especially with Asian families x(

Haha yeah, I just realized how Takeru and Ember's names are alike, but just in different languages o3o
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Hehe! Bad thing is I barely remember living ther. New languages come easily to me. I just try to use them every day, especially if I'm talking to my grandpa and me nor him wants my parents (stupid, idiots, *lots of badwords I'm not going to say*). Its actually quiet funny when they get annoyed, especially when they're drunk. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:31 pm

haha sounds like fun! I used to take spanish every year but they cut it in elementary school. I was gonna take it this year cuz high school just brought it back but my parents wanted me to take another math class instead >.< blucky.

Spain, Greece, France, America!!! Dang i would love to travel Very Happy i've never been anywhere besides minnesota, iowa, nebraska, and colorado >.<
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 am

Newbraska is beautiful! Sooooo going to live there someday! But then again I like Montana just as much. Idk, whatever is further from my parents...
Back to top Go down
Evanella

Evanella

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 am

Oklahoma seems a tad hot, Colorado was fun to live in, and Florida was Uh-May-zing but never liked how the weather was so... bi-polar... Anyways, I am rather new? >.< So hai Very Happy I have but one wolf i use, ever.

Evanella

I never progress her age, dunno why but i love being a pup. They are rather mischievous and i love being that. n.n Kinda afraid to start a role play up, 'cause i'm not really that good >.>
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:51 am

Nah, I think you'd do fine!
Back to top Go down
Essyria

Essyria

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

o3o Deciding to pop in. Hey guys!!!!! TRP is looking FABULOUS! ^_^ I love it, I really do. I may come back sooner than I thought, since activity is really picking up ( No thanks to me, since I left, but HG does have you as an affiliate!) and, even though neither Essyria or my little Rune has had pups yet, I have some really cool characters I want to make somewhere. I don't know. Still thinking and testing the grounds with school to see how hard it will get this year in Algebra.

I don't have as any as you guys, since I only started in January, but here you go!

Essyria - Female - Prime age (Of course, you know her) She's now located on Haven's Grove as an Elite (Beta). c:

Kurai - Male - A little bit younger than Ria - (You know him) He's in limbo...Just wandering around as a loner somewhere..out there? o-o Submissive little guy.

Harriet - Female - Young - You guys knew her briefly, but now she's on Forest of Paradise as the Beta of Stygian Bog.

Hera - Female - Prime - Fang made a site and I joined and made a character named Hera as an Alphess, since he asked me to. Unfortunately, the site is no longer in use and now Hera is just out there, floating around...:c

Rune - Male - Young - He's located on Haven's Grove as the Curador (Healer) Assistant.

Deisara - Female - Older - She was on a site that a member of HG made, but she stopped working on the site, so Deisara is now a dormant character, sadly.

Luna - Female - Young-ish - You may have met her briefly...She did quite the switching around. Razz She made an appearance here in TRP, and then in CWR ( Celestial Wolf Realm), but now she's out traveling around with Orion.

Orion - Male - Prime - You knew him. c: He's the same as Luna.

Canon - Female - Pup - Canon is the future daughter of Rune and Allegro, sister of Dutch and Jazz.

Crest - Female - Older - She's a character I really want to rp...

Glyph - Male - Prime - The half-brother of Rune. (Haha, get it? Rune and Glyph?...)

Mystic - Female - Young-ish - A wolf I really want to rp, because she's so interesting. c:

Talos - Male - Older - The ex-best friend - now enemy- of Orion and is related to Orion's past.

Unknown - Male - Prime - A wolf with a very mysterious past...Really want to rp him.

Huh...I have more wolves than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack   Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves: Known and Unknown to the Rain Pack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next