The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wolf Diet  85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Wolf Diet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

Wolf Diet  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Diet    Wolf Diet  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Here you can find a list of prey and food that can be eaten and found in Rain Pack territory.

Elk/Deer - These are the ungulates (primary prey). They care considered hooved prey and big game. Sightings of moose are rare, but may occur in colder months. Wolves select the old, young, sick and injured out of herds to attack. (Fallow deer etc)

Beaver - Because of the Rain pack's lush woods and streams, lots of beavers populate the terrain. Watch out for unstable ground around dams. Very abundant in Summer.

Fish - Many different types of fish inhabit the rivers, streams and lake across the territory. Beware of bears when hunting for fish.

Rabbits - These critters hop all around during the warmer months. (Especially Spring) They're a quick solution to temporarily ease hunger.

Rodents - Always around and abundant. Not very substantial, however. Ex: Squirrels, mice, weasels, foxes etc.

Berries/Fruit/Grass - Very unsubstantial, but edible. Berries and fruits vary depending on weather and season. Ex: Apples, pears, blueberries and melon.

*Coyotes and jackals are competitors when hunting, beware.*

If you have a suggestion I can add to the list, please let me know. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Diet
Page 1 of 1